Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hard Rock Buan

What I think is intersting about this piece is that they almost look like they use computer fonts in the ROCK part. That font looks similiar to fonts I have seen on the computer, and it looks like they used a very similiar font for both buan and hard. They really made the rock pop in this design, and I think they did a really good job on it. I don't know waht buan is but I think that in a design sense they did a great job. Its alittle hard to read the hard above the rock, they might want to lighten that a tab, but it still maks it took really interseting. I want to know how they made the bottom of rock so bright and white looking. I also like that rock isn't all the same color, half is like the top and the rest adds more white to the design.


No comments:

Post a Comment