Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Quality Assurance Travel - Promotional Folder


CGR 115


For the next couple blogs, I am going to look at the brand for Quality Assurance Travel agency, for this blog post I'll look focus on the folder, business card, and flyer, since that's almost exactly what my project is for my Graphic Design class, we have to make a folder, adjust our business card and make a flyer for a promotional folder. 
Quality Assurance is a busing company that has high quality coach buses to take a group anywhere they want to go. I looked into their website and found these. This is their promotional folder, it includes their two sided business card, the flyer for inside the folder, and then the folder itself, though it only shows the back of the folder. The back of the folder, I really like, well, as long as its the back then I like it, I just hope its not the front lol. As for the back, I think its really good, still has the logo and their information on it and lets the dark footer with the information stand out against the white open space above it. They bring their brand in with the light gray part of their logo which looks really good, but I wish I could see the front. The flyer however, I think looks really boring. I like the look of the background, but I feel like they could have done a lot more with it than that. It just looks very structured and plain, I like that they used a transparency in the folder with their brand element, and I think they could have brought that back maybe. Also, the blue part looks bar, they only have two pictures, both with the same kind of layout  with very little font variation. 

For the font, I like that they use different sizes to emphasize certain parts, but I feel like more color variations could have been used to bring more emphasis. They need to use their colors in a more effective way, they just made certain parts that solid color and didn't think about making it a little more interesting. 

The business card I like though, the front looks really good, I like that they did the fading element in the one line, I think that's what they needed in their flyer to make it more appealing. I also like that its two sided, though the second side doesn't look quite as good. All in all, I think they have a good promotional folder, other than a little work on the flyer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment