Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Quality Assurance Travel - Effectiveness of Branding - Part 1

CGR 115

What I'm looking into for this post is how effectively Quality Assurance Travel follows the brand they created for their company. I found one of their advertisements online and I want to look at how they kept the brand from their promotional folder and used that for their individual advertisements they put onto the web.


This is an advertisement for their day ski trips that they offer. This was found on their website, so they don't include their name but for just this advertisement, its not bad, I like that the buses come out of the advertisement a little, definitely gives it more depth which I like. The person above the buses I like the photography work, but personally I think it looks a little strange where its placed. I do think it would have been more affective to include their logo somewhere, but you can kind of see it on the side of the bus. Though the red obviously sticks out severely which is good for main information and fits in with the jacket, it just looks like they needed to incorporate more red into it to make it fit better. I did like the font differences, they did a good job making variations between the different parts, but still, I would have incorporated more red into the bottom half maybe on the advertisement so it flows better. All in all, I like it for maybe a website advertisement. I might add flash into it and make it kinda interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment