Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Gulliver Travel Envelope

CGR115

This is an envelope of the Gulliver Travel agency, I am guessing this is for when they have official mail for something or keep the plane tickets and travel information inside the envelope for their clients, but I really like their design. Its elegant and interesting, keeping a really good color scheme, very earthy looking. The text on the sides, though in a foreign language is placed really well, especially the white font that circles on the brown part, it sticks out really well and I think looks really good. I tried doing research for this company but I am guessing this is either student work or I just couldn't find the company that was associated with this, but even as a stand alone piece, its really nice and it would be a good brand to bring across to other platforms. The continents is a really good idea and I think it looks really good, especially with the slight gradient so that it doesn't overpower the rest of the folder and text.

No comments:

Post a Comment