Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Quality Assurance Travel - Effectiveness of Branding - Part 2


CGR 115

What I'm looking into for this post is how effectively Quality Assurance Travel follows the brand they created for their company. I found one of their advertisements online and I want to look at how they kept the brand from their promotional folder and used that for their individual advertisements they put onto the web. 



This is one of their banner advertisements that they have, what I like about it is the background photo brings an interesting color mix into the ad. I really like the orange line they added to this specific ad to incorporate the background picture into their brand design a little bit. I also like how they make their buses in almost all their advertisements brand cut out and go over top of other elements to make them look more 3 dimensional and add depth to the ad. The glow around the logo I also think fits with this advertisement. It makes it stick out from the night sky which is needed but some parts of the background picture I'm not sure about. Also, it looks like they might have missed some areas of cutting out the picture of the buses because there is a weird gray area in between the two buses. Other than that, I do like the layout of this ad and I think it looks pretty good.

As for keeping the brand, I think they did pretty good, not just with the logo, but with the swoosh element and just general shape of the ad looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment