Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Quality Assurance Travel - Business Card and Branding

CGR 115


I mentioned the business card when I looked at the promotional folder for one of my beginning posts but I wanted to look a lot more closely at the business card itself since it is one of the most important parts of a businesses advertisements. Below is the front of the business card, I briefly mentioned the back of it in the other post, which is just a picture of the bus and a little more information. This side is focused on both the main corporate information as well as the personal business information.


As for just design in itself I like it. The typographical design and organization I like, I like the information aligned to the right and just very basic looking, with bold emphasis on the website. Only having variations in two places isn't very diverse, they only have the personal name larger and bold and the website bold. Though I think it does look very professional, I still think they could have made a little bit difference in the font more so.

As for the branding, though the design is nice and it does keep the swoosh in the design, it could have made one of the swooshes a darker black and keep it transparent to a point, just so that it looks like the darker blue color in their other advertisements. If they had done something more like that, I think it would have kept the branding a little stronger because I feel like a lot of business cards have that sort of swoosh design and unless they add their own coloring appearance, it might just look like a template design.
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Triangle Tours India - japji travel offers - delhi jaipur agra travel packages, delhi to agra jaipur tours, rental cars for jaipur agra tour, bus hire delhi agra jaipur tour, golden triangle tours packages, taj mahal tours india, delhi to agra one day tour, delhi jaipur rajasthan tours, rajasthan wildlife tour packages india.

    ReplyDelete