Thursday, October 18, 2012

Furniture Advertisement

CGR 115



The color scheme for this I kind of like, and the use of text in the top I also like, but they could have used a little white space as well. The spacing between the words at the top brings some white into the piece and is the only reason that this piece isn't too suffocatingly filled so there is at least some space, but thats the only space they use. Even the text is wrapped around the chair which I think is a little much. Maybe shrinking the chair a little bit to add more space to the piece. I like that they used emphasis on the Modern by changing the color to match the bar at the bottom. THe font at the top is a little bit too big, it seems like its screaming at me and that isn't what you want. The logo as blends too much into the piece and doesn't pop enough because your eye goes to the huge text at the top rather than to the logo or the information about the chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment