Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Amazing Typography Design


This is amazing. The typography work at least, I have no idea what the purpose of this is, I don't know if its just a magazine ad, some kind of example of designing with typography, so I can't say exactly what the purpose of this piece, but I love the typography. I have never seen someone be able to paint such a good picture using nothing but type. I don't know what the black cloud on the right is for, it kind of distracts me, but I still think that its amazing that it can make such a good picture without graphic elements. The variations of the type are numerous, maybe a little too much, but I know the only variations are the size of the type and the coloring, it seems like all the type is the same font. This is a cool piece, I think some of the spacing issues are a little odd, especially in the bottom right and left corners, they have a lot of spacing between letters without anything around it,whereas in the top and middle, every part is covered with some font.

No comments:

Post a Comment