Thursday, October 18, 2012

Aaloha - Advertisement


This advertisement I like because of the top header. The only problem is that its a little top heavy with the header which causes some balance problems. The airplane at the bottom helps a little but the picture isn't dark enough to balance out the heaviness of the black at the top. The text aligned with the picture looks good and I like the airy look of it, but I think the layout looks a little odd. I don't particularly like the set up, I think its confusing looking and doesn't really look very good. The airplane coming out of the bottom seems a little random and points your eye away from the page rather than to the content or information. Entirely, I don't like the look of it altogether really at all and I think I would have changed a lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment