Monday, September 24, 2012

Beverage Websites - Simply Orange Juice

CGR 257

This website is very similar to the other page, they use images and animation to draw attention to their site and make it creative and fun, but once again, there seems to be a big empty space above their picture where their sky is. Another big problem is that this is just completely focused on flash and is all animation, it is just very confusing where it comes to finding information. Though I understand why they were trying to make a more interesting inventive site, they just made it too complex in that some older people might not understand the navigation. Also the font on the links can be a little hard to read, especially in the drop down menu. I just can't get into sites that's all graphics and no text or anything else. Its just a  picture with animation, which I don't think makes an effective site.

Though i like the picture in the background idea for my website, I wouldn't make it just a picture with not font or text on the homepage. There is a lot I would change in this text, as well as using images as links at the bottom I think will confuse some people when first coming to this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment