Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Water Bottle Labels - h2 Hope

For our next project, we are designing a water bottle label for Spring Natural Spring Water, and so I am looking at different designs for them. This one isn't a well known water bottle company (at least not to me) but still, I wanted to see what type of layout and design is done for water bottles and such.
This is the water bottle label for h2 Hope water. What I like is that it is just a very simple design, it isn't overly crushed with information, but still has an interesting and organized look. They look like they are using several different type of font. They have one for the titles at the top, one for the basic text, then it looks like there is another for some parts of the label. I kind of like that they kept a simple color scheme, and using the textured background. I see now what he means on the three boxed areas, and will keep with this type of layout. Though it seems weird because on the left side, everything is justified for the most part, whereas on the right, everything is centered, not justified at all. Some of the things are too centered and I think they could keep maybe just one of the websites because those two parts would be almost right next to each other, so I think they should lose at least one of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment